> Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 16:29:56 +0000
> From: m...@rmtucker.f2s.com
> To: emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net
> Subject: Re: [Emc-users] John Thorntons Gui3 Sample in Linuxcnc 2.6pre
>
> Chris
>
> What files would i have to transfer to machinekit to get gaxis_no_plot
> to work?
> gaxis_no_plot_handler.py and gaxis_noplot.glade etc.
> Or will i have to do a full install of ubc3?
> Charles did give me the instructions to install your ubc3 and i did try
> gaxis_no_plot but is it possible to give it another go without this process?
> Also how easy is it to drive from the keyboard?

I'm sorry I am not up to speed on machinekit or UB3 but
if you transfer gaxis_no_plot.ini, gaxis_no_plot.glade and
gaxis_no_plot_handler.py
into the configs/sim/gscreen folder it just might work for testing as a sim.

The INI would be found in confgs/sim/gscreen/gscreen_custom/
The other two in share/gscreen/skins/gaxis_no_plot
These would be in a current master of course.

There is more we can do to lower CPU drag ...
I guess I need to acquire a BBB.. sometime :)

Chris M