Chris

I don't recall any emc_stat widget in the tutorial but i may be wrong.
I will load up the glade file on my developer os and check

Yes i did try the Gaxis no live plot but i had lots of errors etc and
thought i would write my own.
Big mistake!!!
1 week later and a lot less hair,and i am just scratching the surface.