On 27.04.14 19:04, Dave Cole wrote:
> If you use the roller type of cutter dip the tip into kerosene some some
> other light oil to lube the roller.

The one roller type of cutter I've used has a hollow handle with a
little brass screw-plug on top. It is filled with an oil-kero mix, and
operates a bit like a ballpoint pen. (I've had it for 25 years, so hope
I can find it if I need it again.)

Erik

--
More than a million solar PV installations help to reduce electricity
sales, necessitating price rises to maintain profitability of utilities,