Hi Aram!

On 16.07.2014 20:32, a k wrote:
> my machine wired --x home (m5i20.0.in-02) pin 02
> y home pin 06
> z home pin 10
>
> should i physically rewire all to pin 25
> or i can redirect pins 02 06 and 10 to pin 25?

If those pins are all inputs, then you don't need to rewire anything.
Pin 25 is an *example*! If your setup is different, you will just need
to update your configuration accordingly. If you have enough inputs to
connect all your switches individually, then do so. That will help you
figure out the cause of problems should there be something wrong with
your hardware now or in the future.

I don't know how your mesa card appears in the HAL (never used one of
those), but taking your above example, it should be something like this:

---------- 8< -------------- 8< ---------------
# Read home switch inputs from I/O card.
net x-home-sw <= m5820.0.in-02
net y-home-sw <= m5820.0.in-06
net z-home-sw <= m5820.0.in-10

# Connect home switch nets to motion.