Hi Philipp
About

---------- -------------- --------------
# Read home switch inputs from I/O card.
net x-home-sw <= m5i20.0.in-02
net y-home-sw <= m5i20.0.in-06
net z-home-sw <= m5i20.0.in-10

# Connect home switch nets to motion.
net x-home-sw => axis.0.home-sw-in
net y-home-sw => axis.1.home-sw-in
net z-home-sw => axis.2.home-sw-in
what about HOMING code that came as a default - from installation--

net home-switch <= hm2_[HOSTMOT2](BOARD).0.gpio.025.in_not
net home-switch => axis.0.home-sw-in
net home-switch => axis.1.home-sw-in
net home-switch => axis.2.home-sw-in
delete it/alter--something should be
1st line need remove because of 025 and i use 2-6-10-and remaining part?