Aram,

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 4:22 PM, a k <pccncmach...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
> from  hal
>
>    1. setp scale.0.gain 0.00034483
>    2.
>    3. setp scale.0.offset -0.4172
>    4.
>    5. net scaled-percent scale.0.out => motion.adaptive-feed

you need to connect the halmeter to motion.adaptive-feed to see if you get
any variation in the value of the pin when you spin your pot

> i did replace -0.4172 with 0.4172
> Now i can home machine. enter m52 and jog machine but i can not change feed
> with my potentiometer 0+5 V DC
>

> --
Addressee is the intended audience.
If you are not the addressee then my consent is not given for you to read
this email furthermore it is my wish you would close this without saving or
reading, and cease and desist from saving or opening my private
correspondence.
Thank you for honoring my wish.