On Monday 06 October 2014 05:03:12 Mark Wendt did opine
And Gene did reply:
> On Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 4:07 PM, Gene Heskett <ghesk...@wdtv.com> wrote:
> > On Sunday 05 October 2014 11:51:58 W. Martinjak did opine
> >
> > And Gene did reply:
> > > Congratulation!!!
> > >
> > > Especially to your impressive juvenilely vim.
> > >
> > > Congratulation again!!!
> > >
> > > Matsche
> >
> > Does the phrase 'keeps me out of the bars' sound familiar?  I think
> > it applies to me to a certain extent.  But don't let that color
> > things too much, cause even if I do go to the bar, I'm thumping a
> > cane along with me as I go most of the time. :)
> >
> > If I had known I was gonna live this long, I would have dumped the
> > 10' high & bulletproof persona 60 years ago.  I've been hard on me
> > in other words. :(
> >
> > Thanks for the flowers, this kind may be forgotten, but they don't
> > wilt if I forget to water them. ;-)
> >
> > Cheers, Gene Heskett
>
> Jeez, I dunno Gene.  He's comparing you to a Linux editor...  ;-)
>
> Mark

Yeah, I thought of that too Mark, but even at 80 yo, 2+2=4, so I figured
he was talking more about the things I've gotten my hands dirty fooling
with.  Most folks my age think a walk to the mailbox at the curb is half a
days work.

But today I am going to try & take an afternoon nap as I was up about 7:11
& drove the last of my boys who were here for my birthday the roughly
135-140 miles to the airport west of Pittsburgh, on my morning vitamins,
and 1 small cup of the motels coffee.  After dropped them off in front of
the Delta counter at PIA, I detoured & found a McD's where I made 3
breakfast burrito's disappear.  And just a few minutes ago pulled into the
house after nearly 300 miles of bad traffic, grabbed a beer which is
evaporating at a high rate, and will see about that nap when its dry.