Even more confusing for the thread is we are both Petes :)

------Original Mail------
From: "Pete Matos" <petefro...@gmail.com>
To: "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)" <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 13:18:49 -0400
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Lathe conversion with Mesa 5i25 / 7i76

Pete I will take your word on it you are the guru here. I honestly don't
know.  Would you recommend keeping it and trying to get a drive to fit it,
I would need to find another similar motor on ebay. Besides I am starting
to hijack this poor guys thread here. I am open to whatever will be the
best for the machine in the end and what is easiest for me to get running.
Peace

Pete