Mark,
      I actually do have some definite before and in progress pictures and
right now the machine is moved to the spot in my shop where it will live
for the duration.   I have been scrubbing grease and chips off the damn
thing since I got it here and underneath the crud it looks like a nice
machine.  I tried to post pictures on the thread before but only links will
work I guess.  I need to get them uploaded to pbotobucket or something to
show them.  I live in east Tennessee just south of Knoxville.   Today I am
supposed to be showing our home which is for sale so I have a bunch of lawn
mowing and house cleaning to do before they arrive.  I will get you guys
some pictures soon tho. Right now it is not much to look at hehe. If the
house finally sells all hell is going to break loose while we try to get my
machines and all our stuff packed up for a move to Florida where I grew up.
  Peace

Pete

On Thursday, October 30, 2014, Mark Wendt <wendt.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 1:32 PM, Pete Matos <petefro...@gmail.com
> <javascript:;>> wrote:
>
> > Okay that is what I was thinking. Appreciate your advice.  I am going to
> > pop it on ebay and try to sell it for whatever I can get for it and use
> > that towards the new motors and drives. I also have some other stuff here
> > from both builds I don't need I will try to sell. Still have a lot of
> > scrubbing and painting to do on it. It is starting to look like a lathe
> > again LOL  Thanks Pete and Andy.
> >
> > Pete
> >

> Pete,
>
> Got any "before" and in-progress pics?