Okay that is what I was thinking. Appreciate your advice.  I am going to
pop it on ebay and try to sell it for whatever I can get for it and use
that towards the new motors and drives. I also have some other stuff here
from both builds I don't need I will try to sell. Still have a lot of
scrubbing and painting to do on it. It is starting to look like a lathe
again LOL  Thanks Pete and Andy.

Pete