On 11/22/2014 05:11 AM, Marius Liebenberg wrote:
> Sounds like you are moving in the right direction with this project. I
> for one will be watching with keen interest.
> If you need any assistance with pcb layouts or testing, let me know and
> I will gladly assist.
>
> On 2014-11-22 05:10, el cringo wrote:
>> Hi,
>> i am working with Rene on this project.
>> For the next hardware version we are planning to support resolvers
>> (3-8Vpp ref, 1-12Vpp sin/cos) and encoders/gms (ttl / 1Vpp / 11µA) with
>> a single interface.
... snip

I was hoping to get up to speed with this project:
https://github.com/rene-dev/stmbl

But I need to use Ubuntu 10.04 on my PC (for development) and it looks
like the Eagle files are only compatible with the latest Eagle version
which doesn't load on 10.04. It would be better for a broader audience
if there were a doc directory with photos and PDF or open source
versions of the schematics. Personally, I would not use Eagle but rather
an open source program such as gEDA or KiCAD.

In the past there have been other motor driver projects that have come
and gone. It would be nice to gather any links covering DIY drivers on
the wiki. I started a page a few years back:
http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Bridges_-_Half%2C_Full%2C_Three_Phase

which has been added to, but could use some updating.

--
Kirk Wallace
http://www.wallacecompany.com/E45/