On 2014-11-24 03:35, el cringo wrote:
> Hi,
> there is no current feedback yet and the over current protection is
> copied from the UHU servo controller (http://www.uhu-servo.de/).
> The next version will have a small cpu for this stuff (cheaper, neads
> less space and is far more flexible).
> We are planning to include a current prediction in software based an our
> motor simulator. Our current pid component does it with an open loop PD
> controller.
> But the main problem is the noise amplification in position derivation
> for velocity feedback.
> Therefor the main development is currently done in realtime filter
> algorithems without too much phase shift. We have plenty of calculation
> power, so we can even experiment with stuff like total variation
> denoising or polynomial fit at 5kHz (our current pid freqency, resolver
> positions come in at 20kHz).
> Our hal like framework and the terminal realy speeds testing up, as we
> are able to rewire and reconfigure the hole system on the fly and get
> instant feedback.

Hi Nico
This was the part that confused me the most. I did compile the terminal
but dont know how to use your HAL like framework. Would you mind giving
some pointers please. I have ordered my STM board already and I want to
really partake in testing your work.
> Nico
>
>> On 11/22/2014 12:49 PM, el cringo wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> i just added pdfs for the current hw version. The eagle files are for
>>> version 6.5.0. We once tried KiCad but we are a lot better with eagle.
>> Thank you. I looked at your pdfs. I also installed the latest LinuxCNC (
>> 2.6 with Wheezy) on a PC and loaded Eagle 7, so I can open Eagle files
>> now. It took a while to figure out Git Hub (I normally use Bitbucket)
>> and downloaded your files. There really isn't that much magic in the
>> hardware, except maybe the current feedback/limit bit. It seems the
>> magic is in the software. I'm looking forward to watching your progress.

Regards /Groete

Marius D. Liebenberg
+27 82 698 3251
+27 12 743 6064