andy,
     I saw your new additions recently when you responded to my CNCzone
thread with it. I think I am using master as I recall and have not updated
it in about three months or so.  Last I looked into this I have to remove
the modbus control from the spindle and wire it back to analog control.
Have not done that yet.  I need to determine what the wiring was and get it
going.  Kinda sucks because the modbus brought me some nice additions and I
will lose them once I revert back. Honestly not that concerned about the
spindle load metering it added just want the thing to work correctly and
orient. I will try to get the wiring redone here I am running some paying
parts right now on the machine and have three or four others I have to do
here after these.  Sure would be easier if I could walk away during the
program run and have the toolchanger working. I really appreciate what you
are trying to do here.  This is just at the far edge of my understanding of
the machine and I am apprehensive to screw it up.

Pete

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 11:18 AM, andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 15 June 2015 at 15:44, Pete Matos <petefro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > REALLY want to make it work as it came from the
> > factory.
>
> Why not start by making M19 work? You can then integrate that into
> toolchange later.
>
> http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SpindleOrient
>
> Which version of linuxCNC are you using? I recently pushed an
> enhancement to the "orient" HAL component that has an output to
> twiddle the motion.spindle.is-oriented pin.
>
> --
> atp
> If you can't fix it, you don't own it.
> http://www.ifixit.com/Manifesto