On Wednesday 20 July 2016 14:30:43 dave wrote:

> Hi gene,
> I may have come in too late: i.e.
> Day late and a dollar short. Welcome to the real world.
> IIUC you want a slot. EDM and a copper disk should do this
> quite nicely. Hope you get something working.
>
> Dave

I should have it in progress in another 15 minutes.  But the disk
is .03125" brass I made and arbor for, and in case things are a little
warped, I ran it at about 300 and set the edge down of a skate bearing
hard enough to just barely bend it, then ran it back up the post very
slowly, which should result in it running dead true.  And I can't find
the small cap, so the discharge is going to be REAL as the cap is a 10
UF oil filled paper.  Noisy as hell too. So we should be able to see if
its going to work yet tonight,

Take care Dave.