Only half kidding; the power room of a Titan I missile site would just about do. 55 F year around. IIRC the measuring system needs about 4X the resolution of the tolerance you need to hold. Concrete and steel have approx the same thermal coeff of expansion.

I like the idea of access to a major waterway. I really could not believe it when the contractor for the new sections of the Narrows bridge opted to ship by truck. ( I90 Chicago to Tacoma) Got held up for quite a while at the WA border while everyone fought of regs and paperwork. My thought was the they had decent waterway all the way and basically could have lifted them off the ship ... or off a barge into place.
But then what do I know. Politics and logic are rarely in the same room. ;-)

Most interesting project.

Dave