Why not use a 6 point 10mm impact socket?
https://www.grainger.com/category/tools/ratchets-and-sockets/impact-sockets-and-bits/impact-sockets?attrs=Size%7C10mm&filters=attrs
    On Saturday, April 20, 2019, 2:33:55 PM MDT, Gene Heskett
<ghesk...@shentel.net> wrote:
The only way I can be assured that a 3/4" shank of a TTS tool holder will
not slip, rotating in the R8, is if I put an 8 point 5/16" socket in a
20 volt rattle wrench, and let it rattle for most of a second,
tightening the drawbar bolt about half a turn more that the 10mm end
wrench supplied can.  No way can that 10mm end wrench can ever loosen
it, and that socket will be cracked in 50 shots of that. I order those
in 3 packs from grainger. I keep chassis grease on the drawbolts threads
and under its shoulder.  But a TTS shank spins in it so easy you'd swear
it was teflon coated. I made those tap hats that are keyed to the r8
because a 1/4" tap takes enough torque to slip it rotationally either at
the TTS/R8 interface or the collet to tap.  The hats are eyed to a notch
I cut in th R8's mouth.  No slip.