I've been using the Tormach TT type tooling.  So far the R8 tool holder hasn't
slipped.  I really like the fact that I can insert the tooling without screwing
around with the R8.  Some of the R8's are really tight in my spindle.  Others
slip in nicely.   Far east inexpensive is what I got and I got what I paid for.

Since I eventually want a tool changer the TT stuff looks like it will work and
I'm not that hard on my machine for aggressive cuts anyway.  But seeing the
construction of the ISO30 units and that I find the bearings on my Canadian
House of Tools version of the Grizzly G3616 noisy it might be an interesting
exercise to see if the tool holder can be changed.  The quill is pretty big in
diameter.

John