I'm anxious to see this feature turning some lobes. Off course I'll be
sharing some videos for you to see.  So far I only tested it with the
motors running on the table and it worked flawlessly.

I also plan to turn some globoidal worm gears some time soon (I hope). I
really think Linuxcnc only gets better and better with time :). But yeah
it's a complex piece of software.