I’m getting confused by the reply’s on this thread. Lol.

Anyways, the tyco relay is rated at up to 28vdc switching voltage so which
equates to roughly 1450 rpm. I doubt I would be reversing anywhere near
that load level. I would expect the reverse would occur at near zero rpm
—assuming a G33.1 operates that way. I need to research how that CAN cycle
works within LinuxCNC? I definitely do not want to perform any high speed
reverse motion with this circuit.