I don't need the link.  I just have to look in my box of Teensy boards.  A
couple of 3.1.  A 3.2 and a 4.1.  Not to mention other ones they plug into to
drive LED arrays.

Just can't stand the Arduino development environment.  But then I also made
sure I wasn't brain damaged for life by making my first programming language
Fortran.

I can send you the Arduino program that crashes regularly on an ESP8266 driving
LEDs.  Haven't yet figured out why or how to trap it since it's in one of the
libraries.  And unless someone has come up with a way to stop it when you
compile in that environment it makes sure to erase all the intermediate files
so you can't even look at what the compiler produces.