Jon machine is going mint.  I don't currently have encoders connected back
to the control but I did.  The motors are tuned mint.  It's just the table
mass at the acceleration jumps a bit when moved.

I might just enable reducing feed rate at corners in fusion360 cam for now
if I can.

I want the acceleration for a faster machine (top speed is only 8mm/min).
And acceleration is only 500mm/s squared. So I don't want to go any slower
in general.   I just want nicer cornering like a okuma machine

Regards

Andrew