On Monday 10 August 2020 22:39:33 Chris Albertson wrote:

> Yes, that is one of the reasons you might want to use glass, one can
> be in the printer, one cooling and one being prepped.  If you use
> cheap window glass or a mirror tile the cost is low enough you can
> afford to buy several of them.

Got that, tried the glue, but got so much adhesion I broke the flexgears
removing them cold.  Cleaned the glass a couple more times, noticed it
was high in the middle so I raised the z home switch about 3 mills.
Releveled the bed several times. No adhesion at all. Rechecked extruder
feed, found I had upped it about 12%, so I recalibrated that. releveled
the bed. No stick at all.  Went to town and found some glue sticks,
purple gorilla stuff. No Elmers Extra to be had. Found bed still sitting
on the ends of the y belt, raised the home switch some more and spent an
hour releveling the bed again, can now pass a paper over the suspension
stuff under the bed, releveled the bed, put 2nd coat of gorilla stick on
it, releveled the bed for a heavier drag on a 22lb sheet of paper.
Suddenly its almost working, makeing tall teeth tips for about an inch
at 9 o-clock on the circle. No skips, its laying where the nozzle is
putting it, best its looked in at least 3 days.  This one will finish
that roll of string, and its only a test make, I'll have to scale it
about 1% to make it really fit the flexgear(s), I think.  It needs to be
smaller.  Superglued the cracked flexgears.

Reheated dinner I put in the u-wave 2 hours ago.  Ate it.

I'll measure this one, adjust scales for better fit, make 3.  If I've
enough PLA.

Step and repeat scale adjustments for correct diameter of bearing
carrier. And swear on a stack of bibles I'll never do this again.  Till
the next time of coarse. . .

 - Louis D. Brandeis