On 8/20/20 5:00 PM, Gregg Eshelman via Emc-users wrote:
What blows some people's minds is that the sum of two odd numbers is always an
even number, the sum of two even numbers is also always an even number. The
only way to get an odd number from adding any two numbers is one number must be
odd.
That's a math feature often used in number collecting games where the object is
to add up to an odd number like 21. The number of winners is easy to control by
how many game pieces with an odd number are released. Get any odd number and
you're a winner because it's super easy to collect the right even numbers to
add together. Pepsi did that years ago where if you collected bottle caps
totaling 21 they'd get you a pair of tickets to ANY event in the USA. Super
Bowl, some big gaming convention, whatever.

     On Thursday, August 20, 2020, 12:48:51 AM MDT, Chris Albertson