I ran Fusion for over a year on the free "startup" license until it
expired. I had downloaded my files to local storage so I had them to use in
the future. I later returned to Fusion on a monthly basis to continue some
work and found all my files were still intact when I reactivated my
account. Since I only need Fusion periodically I'll continue using it on an
"as needed" basis, always backing my files locally, of course.