> The feature they are taking away is the ability to save your files to an
> industry-standard STEP file.  Unless you pay for a license.

That's one that's going to hit me.  I always expected the free version to
disappear, so I never invested much time in the CAD.  I've been using F360 to
import STL files and export them as STEP/IGES.  I'm not sure how I'm going to
do this now.

The other killer is 4th and 5th axis CAM.  I can still import STEP and output
3D gcode (and turn), but I just started collecting parts for a 5th axis
trunnion for my hobby CNC router.  :(

Frank