The feature they are taking away is the ability to save your files to an
industry-standard STEP file.  Unless you pay for a license.

You have until Oct 1 to download your files.

I read that the EAA server crashed recently.   Apparently many Fusion users
are moving there.

On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 2:02 PM Greg Bernard <marzetti...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I ran Fusion for over a year on the free "startup" license until it
> expired. I had downloaded my files to local storage so I had them to use in
> the future. I later returned to Fusion on a monthly basis to continue some
> work and found all my files were still intact when I reactivated my
> account. Since I only need Fusion periodically I'll continue using it on an
> "as needed" basis, always backing my files locally, of course.
>
> On Thu, Sep 17, 2020, 11:05 AM Jon Elson <el...@pico-systems.com> wrote:
>
> > On 09/17/2020 03:37 AM, peterjohnhodg...@gmail.com wrote:
> > >

> > > I used to use Fusion 360 but they stopped my free licence
> > > when they looked at my website and found I did some ‘job
> > > shopping’ _regardless of turn over_. I wasn’t prepared to
> > > pay the $50 per month so I lost all my Fusion drawings. Be
> > > careful!!!
> > >
> > *** THIS *** is the kicker!  Not that you someday might not
> > be able to use the package anymore, but that ALL THE WORK
> > you did with it may become unavailable.  That's a REAL
> > downside to "free".
> >
> > Jon

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California