>Looking for a small form factor PC to use.  Been a while since I've put
>together a new system.

>https://www.amazon.com/dp/B085RZDVL5

Hi Billy,

The problem with off the shelf stuff like that or NUCs that come preloaded with
an operating system is that they come with a lot of preloaded junk too.  This
can be a pain and sap performance, not a problem if you know how to get rid of
all that and start "clean"

I put together a system with this ( a lot more spendy than when I bought it!)

https://www.newegg.com/asrock-q1900b-itx-mini-itx/p/N82E16813157497

It has a parallel port so it could (?) feed a 7i90HD it also has a pcie slot
(unusable if you cram it into a small case like I did)
I added a small ssd and ram and used on chip graphics.

case:
https://www.mini-box.com/M350-universal-mini-itx-enclosure

I've been using this with parallel port only for around 5 years, and it hasn't
missed a beat.

Martin