That's the one. I was getting them for 189/199usd before the chip shortage.

I use gmoccapy on my lathe and alternate between gmoccapy and probe basic
on my router. Now that dragon has a 1920 option, I may try that as well. I
tinker, so I'm forever trying new stuff.

Phil T.
The Feral Engineer

Check out my LinuxCNC tutorials, machine builds and other antics at
www.youtube.com/c/theferalengineer