I have an older wired Pendant like this one.
https://www.amazon.ca/Wireless-Mach3-Pendant-Handwheel-Mac-Mach/dp/B00SH0V1P8

I waffle back and forth between keyboard operations and the pendant.   I'm not
sure how useful the touch screen would be relative to a pendant and keyboard.
At some point typing in G-Code end up being done.

Would the common operations that are on the touch screen be any more difficult
if instead there was a panel of buttons right beside the screen?  Like the jog
buttons or is it easiest right on the display?

John