Sorry been busy today and just saw this.

I bought a 2nd hand touch screen (3M Microtouch). A part from being
cheap, $25 AUD I figured it would be a fairly rugged piece of kit (very
little use). So it's only 17" but with the lack of space in my work area
it fits right in. Touch a little bit of fiddling to calibrate but I
found a great python3 base utility that worked wonders.