Les,
Who was the 2nd person I attacked ?
The Yaniv person and their antics have been widely and truthfully in the media.
The “shave my b&lls” thing was dealt by the Canadian courts.
The reason for the “trans thing” is the driving force behind the CofC is trans
and has spoken of it themselves. If you take time to read past the bits you may
not like you will note that I have nothing against those that are genuinely
dealing with these issues.
But children transitioning before they 18 and are fully able the grasp the
gravity of the situation is not right.
If you look at the wording of the CofC it separates people into groups. That’s
the issue, it’s about identity or which group you are part of. Rather than
listing groups what is wrong with just mentioning people ?
Is that not what we all are people before anything else ? All members of the
human clan ?
I just see more than a so called code of conduct.

Composed with my Crayons