On 6/29/21 8:50 AM, R C wrote:

Nothing in the Code of Conduct should be surprising to anyone here - it really is all common sense "don't be a jerk" type stuff.

No it isn't useful, and if it's common sense here already, then why do you need it?

In my view, the LinuxCNC user list has been too toxic to be involved with for the last few years. It has been toxic long enough that the usual suspects have grown used to their habits and don't know any better. Fortunately for me, I have learned enough to fix whatever goes wrong with my machines or the software, but it hurts to see this drive away the people that have provided the foundation for this amazing project for the last twenty years.

Sincerely, Kirk Wallace