On 29/06/2021 22:06, R C wrote:

Are you trying to organize this thing,  take over and sell it or so?

Huh? How did you get that impression? As an occasional contributor to LinuxCNC, my experience has always been as I stated. I submitted the code, there was a little bit of discussion and it either went into the source tree or not. The end. I've seen the same for other contributions. Jeff has done an awful lot of work for the project in the past. The last thing we need to do is raise a shit storm and chase off people who are contributing to the code and administration. As a project, LinuxCNC is desperately short of people actually willing to do work on it.

The sad thing is that in 6 months everyone will have forgotten about this and the list will continue just as it was, with or without a CoC.

Les