Well,  is there a spot where I can find some examples, of that what you
> mentioned?

As the guys pointed out early, there are several simpler solutions to
implement the DRO functionality you're looking for.

Nevertheless you can take a look here to see some source code to have a
starting point to make your own components in case you need it:
https://github.com/LinuxCNC/linuxcnc/tree/master/src/hal/components

Some are pretty simple and understandable, others look like chinese to me
LOL.