At 09:28 AM 11/11/2003, Cristalle Azundris Sabon wrote:
Hall Stevenson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Do many people use sound events ? Personally, I find them annoying,
> but that's just me.

  I think they're very much like real alpha that way -- good fun for
  about half an hour, and then you turn it off and go back to work.

I agree. I think Windows enables them by default or maybe it's a certain theme in Windows. The first time I hear a "whooosh" sound when I minimize a window, I go and disable sounds. I've seen other users who's computers are constantly beeping and swooshing and bonging and wonder how they can stand it.... Oh wait, I know, they don't know how to disable it ! :-)

The fact that E can "do" sound events is fine, so Raster including it in his theme is understandable. But when a theme is bigger (almost twice as big ?) than the whole window manager, I think one needs to step back and reconsider.

Hall