On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 19:43:45 +0100, Cristalle Azundris Sabon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  said:

>   I activated the self-same feature after my above post,
>   and got sick of it after almost exactly half an hour --
>   specifically because of the focus change, didn't hear
>   much of the others.  You probably have a more subtle
>   sound for it than I do.

I'm using the 'SOUND_FOCUS_SET.wav' from brushedmetal-tigert.  Just
goes 'tick'.  Which is pretty subtle, considering....

>   something happens.  Less annoying than sound, especially if you
>   share an office.

I'm a cubicle dweller, so there was only one real solution:

http://www.kenwoodusa.com/product/product.jsp?productTypeId=32&productId=31

The denizens of neighboring cubicles don't appreciate my taste in
80's metal... ;)