Hi,

I am looking at how we should be trying to structure our documentation as
we update for interfaces and slowly move aside the legacy pages.

I've made this page to summarise my thinking so far - capturing what we
should migrate, what we should add and a few items that don't seem to fit
yet in the new structure. I have linked tickets from the main doc
improvement task as well to see how much we've got covered.

https://phab.enlightenment.org/w/doc_system/doc_structure/

Please let me know what you think - I hope this is heading in the right
direction. Of note is that it splits the dev docs out from the user docs
which will also make it easier to transition :)

Cheers,
Andy
--
http://andywilliams.me