Hi,

Unfortunately dokuwiki is not markdown -
https://www.dokuwiki.org/wiki:syntax , what I was proposing moves us to the
php extended markdown which is well known and supported by most php based
apps if not more.
By changing to a standardised format we can have better interoperability
and also have our auto generated docs integrate into the website much
better.

As for languages the figuring was that we have a specific list of supported
languages for the new interfaces work. I may have missed a line or two as
there was nothing to add or I forgot - but we could be more explicit for
sure.
What do the community think are our official supported languages? We have a
lot of manual binding or external contributions so it’s kind of hard to
tell...

Thanks,
Andrew

http://andywilliams.me