Following a smart suggestion I have moved /dev/contribute to /contrib -
there will be plenty more in there in the future and it's not really the
same as developer guides etc. Rather than just a link to phab which it is
at the moment we should put all the "getting started contributing" docs in
the wiki so that phab is _what_ we are working on no longer including _how_.

Additionally I suggest moving from /dev to /develop - less ambiguous :)

Andy

--
http://andywilliams.me
http://ajwillia.ms