I think an ideal place for me to help the project is on the mac side of things. I can only sponsor 1 server.

On 2018-07-24 14:01, Mike Blumenkrantz wrote:
Sure, it would have to go through harbormaster or similar and we would not
be mailing the server to Travis for them to use.

Any series of builds which requires a macos on Travis is subject to delay until a macos builder can be provided, meaning we may end up having to wait
an undetermined amount of time for each new build if a lot of macos
builders are in use. If we could eliminate that builder from our build
matrix, it would help us from this angle.

On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 3:22 AM Stefan Schmidt <ste...@datenfreihafen.org>
wrote:

Hello.

On 23.07.2018 18:31, Mike Blumenkrantz wrote:
> Actually, if we were able to do Mac builds elsewhere then this would
> greatly improve our CI build times. Mac builders on Travis are very
highly
> contested and so have even fewer resources available than Linux builders.
> Even on my CI feature branch, Mac builds take 2x longer (10+ mins more)
> than Linux builds.

The problem is that you can not simply hook up some external osx server to Travis to speed it up. Its a completely different resource. The only
way I could see it used for CI would be through Phabricator's
harbourmaster.

regards
Stefan Schmidt