(snip)

I'm extremely excited!  For a variety of reasons I've been in drift mode
but have really wanted to get back on the horse and help drive things a
bit more.

I love the idea of having better and more structured communication.
Sure, as Jose points out the free form mode has had its benefits, but
its also had serious drawbacks.  From the support/evangelism/docs/etc
side not having a road map or synchronization between developers has
caused work frequently to become obsolete before a release.   Scheduled
meetings have, for me anyway, gone a long way to keeping people
interested, focused, and producing.

OpenMoko seems really kool and any friend of the EFL is a friend of mine.

Lets kick some ass!

benr.