Hi,

It's bit sad to see this while EasyUI is forgotten. I know this is more
because of Eo and to generate C code, but it would be more helpful to
stimulate the usage of a higher level language for the app developers,
EasyUI provides you with easier to use ui elements and simplifies the
callbacks -- the most common bugs in our apps/software comes from callback
misusage :-/

Regards,
-- Gustavo

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 11:29 AM, Yakov Goldberg <yako...@samsung.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I'd like to introduce one of the projects which is currently going in
> EFL-Israel branch :)
>
> I've prepared some introducing description, which can be found here:
> http://yakov-g.blogspot.co.il/2013/04/egui-efl-gui-builder.html
>
> I will be happy to answer any questions and listen to your thoughts
> about it.
>
> Yakov
>
> P.S. it's Thursday today, so I'll read your comments on Sunday.
> ...running away :)

Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems
MSN: barbi...@gmail.com