On 12/10/2013 12:07 AM, Michael Blumenkrantz wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Dec 2013 14:23:21 +0100
> Stefan Schmidt <ste...@datenfreihafen.org> wrote:

>>> + 1
>> This counts not all all for me. If you have reasons let people known
>> them. +1 has the same status as an empty mail for me.
>>
>> regards
>> Stefan Schmidt
> Agree
>
> I'm guessing that in the future we'll continue to merge things. Elementary
> will probably get merged into the EFL tree, and maybe emotion generic will
> merge into the evas generic tree.
>
> It's annoying to have to upgrade (for users and packagers) packages when
> nothing has changed except a version number, but it does make bug
> filing/fixing easier.
I guess i should point out that with our build system it takes less then
2 minutes to bump a version number, so as i found the other night its
easier for me if they are all the same number as i spent more time going
back and looking at which package needed which version then it would
have taken to package the one package that hadn’t changed.