On 01/25/2014 11:24 AM, jose_...@juno.com wrote:
>      Gustavo, you just don't understand the sublime complex logic.
> Let me paraphrase it for you and maybe you'll see the BSD light:
>
>      I want you to change your code to be under the BSD license
> so that I have the legal ability to copy all or part of it in my work,
> or to extend it in significant ways and use that in my work, and
> be able to keep all your original code or my changes to it hidden
> from everyone.
>      But don't worry, I intend to give code back for everyone to use!
> and even donate money back to you once I'm financially successful!!
>      Lots of companies will do this, and hence, E-BSD will flourish!
>
>      Get it?!

Most people would call copying a library into your work doing it wrong,
you link to the library dynamically you have no issues with lGPL. I
doubt you would have any business sensitive changes to efl that couldn't
be put into a plugin. And if you have other minor changes you need to do
all you are required to do is publish your source code somewhere,
anywhere (of course it would be beneficial if you contributed it back to
the project).

What you are saying makes very little sense in terms of libraries,
especially the efl which has a plugin system for most things.

Simn