On Sun, 14 May 2017 00:06:35 -0400 "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt...@o-sinc.com>
said:

> The more I look at that old bug. I must say I do not appreciate being
> given grief over code I did not write. That I am simply trying to
> adapt to appease others. Which the author mentioned was an issue with
> Wayland in 2014. Yet it does not seem that bug was ever solved.

May I point out that it is YOU who started to impugn me about my fix that at
least was portable. You picked the fight. I left you entirely alone. I didn't
tell you what to do. Not until you started to tell me what to do in my domain
with the attitude of "I know better" and then start to turn it personal.