On Sun, 14 May 2017 21:33:47 +0100
Al Poole <nets...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Why not just work on it and then when it's ready have it added to
> e.org repo???

This is exactly what I have been doing[1]. I recently merged my branch
into master. So that my work could be pulled back into main repo[2]. But
since others went off and commit against that branch. That merge will
have a conflict. Unless that commit is negated/reversed.

Though at this point I am thinking more fork and not worry about making
it back into main repo. I was just trying to help further the EFL/E
community... A fork is fine for me, its moot either way. I am
scratching my itches. It does not need to be for the community.

> Access takes a long time and understandably so.

That is the last thing I am concerned with at this time. I am not
seeking access. Nor would I want such if people are just going to run
off and make commits to a repo they have had access to for years.
But ignored till someone else comes along etc. I do not work that way.

1. https://github.com/Obsidian-StudiosInc/ecrire
2.
https://github.com/Obsidian-StudiosInc/ecrire/commit/a516da86c40669e9bb01a89801192d297f86b476

--