On Wed, 30 Aug 2017 17:39:24 -0400 "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt...@o-sinc.com>
said:

> On Wed, 30 Aug 2017 20:01:22 +0000
> Mike Blumenkrantz <michael.blumenkra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Full log context:
> >
> > https://pastebin.com/YugkXB4E
>
> Not sure what that changes or matters. For further context as

It provides context. Simon already covered it well: You deserved it. You also
deserved it the other day from me. You were very disrespectful and disruptive.
Do you know that you are the ONLY person I can remember kick-banning from
#edevelop (other than spammers) in 20 years? The fact that this happens twice
in a short period of time to you from 2 different people ... must tell you
something.

FYI KainX precedes you here by 20 years. He's one of those old (but now
inactive and doing other things) core developers who still is sometimes around
and he's earned his stripes.