On Sun, 2004-02-08 at 09:21, Ben Rockwood wrote:
> Here's a poll that would help many of us in development:
>
> Question: Do you use a desktop enviroment such as KDE and/or GNOME
> with Enlightenment DR16?

Using E DR16 on top of Solaris 10 on SPARC, with the standard Gnome
release with that (2.0 based +patches) to replace sawfish or whatever
they call that thing.  Have yet to switch from the standard WM on my
Java Desktop systems though, as I'm supposed to be testing it...

The Solaris/SPARC system is my main work desktop, and is dual screen
with the main one being 1920x1200 and the other being 1600x1280.

Ta,
--
o o                                       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
/v\ark R. Bowyer  http://www.bowyer.screaming.net   [EMAIL PROTECTED]