> Information in isolation, taken out of context one bit at a time, is
> incompressible, and often binary. However, even a simple yes/no DOES have
> context because it is subject to the experiential base of the receiving
> awareness/computational entity. So *I* maintain that information is ALWAYS
> compressible until it reaches a critical limit of uncertainty based upon
> each unique receiver's experiential base.

You are confusing information with the object used as a pointer, what
you call here information is just an object.
And what you call here the "context" is the information itself.
Nothing in any binary or other coded lists like hex, decimal or
whatever base is information but this type of object.

As such it has mass and can be compressed, pretty much like you do
with your zip packer. Take a text file, zip it and you will see how
its volume falls, zip the zipped file and you cannot go any further
down, this is because you reached a limit because of mass, no matter
if this mass is a real thing or a character sequence.

Context is NEVER compressed, first of al because it is always beyond
mass