Good. That is...before the fact..there is fact. The existence of
phenomena..'data'...is independent of the conscious fact that, it is there.

On Jun 5, 2011 12:29 PM, "Lonnie Clay" <claylon...@comcast.net> wrote:
Oof Misunderstanding! Information continuously cycles within an awareness
between the so called "conscious mind", the "memory", and the
"subconscious". Furthermore there are often many layers within each of those
broad categories, each of which exchanges content within its own realm of
control. For example, when I want to fetch a particular datum from memory
due to a fleeting wisp of recollection, I must follow a path of mnemonically
associated compactions to attain retrieval. If I have secreted the memory to
prevent unauthorized extraction, then I must also follow a keying sequence
of permissible windows of synchronization, such that I am not diverted into
false leads which provide bogus imitations of the buried data. Information
exists as datums taken WITHIN CONTEXT in my mind. Perhaps I could clarify by
saying that every transitional exchange of a datum is information regardless
of whether the transmitter and receiver are located within the same
awareness? As extraction proceeds, the information attains a solidity of
form which approaches clarity of its true meaning, until the final stage is
attained with the clarity at which the datum was stored. This begs the
question of how much subtext is contained in the clarified information, and
how many associated datums must be synthesized together within the conscious
mind to attain a true vision of the meaningfulness of the data.

So far as derived conclusions go based upon the gibberish which I spout -
Arrggghhhh Yaarrr, Good Luck Pilgrim!

Lonnie Courtney Clay